Hi. I'm User:Emijrp from Spanish Wikipedia. I run bots in many languages, here too. I would like to get flag to update Къошулуучу:Emijrp/List of Wikipedians by number of edits and other statistics pages. Thanks. Emijrp 19:46, 30 апрель 2010 (UTC)
my bot runs Pywikipedia. I have started running here, but someone asked me to have the bot flag here. I have the global bot flag, and have bot flag on every wikipedia (except nds, where the bureaucrat don't give bot flags anymore.
I request bot flag if the addition of this Wikipedia to global bot set is quite long.
--Hercule 21:44, 21 март 2010 (UTC)
- I am definitely for granting the flag, and generally for allowing for authomatic flag for interwiki bots--Yaroslav Blanter 21:46, 21 март 2010 (UTC)
- Done --Dferg 17:45, 22 март 2010 (UTC)
my bot runs Pywikipedia. I have started running here, but I do not want to flood recent changes. My bot has the global bot flag, and about 60 local flags. It is running on all wikipedia sites. Edits and Flags. Regards -Xqt 13:27, 22 март 2010 (UTC)
- Done Dferg 17:46, 22 март 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I'd like to request a bot flag for my bot since it has recently started flooding the recent changes. It's a global Python robot with over 2.3 million cross-wiki contributions. See the Sulutil for more information. Thanks in advance. Best regards, --Mercy 16:59, 30 март 2010 (UTC) Done --Jyothis 14:50, 19 апрель 2010 (UTC)
Vargenau 07:33, 1 апрель 2010 (UTC)
Done --Jyothis 14:50, 19 апрель 2010 (UTC)
- Done on Meta. --Mercy 15:44, 3 май 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I request a bot flag for my bot. It's a standard pywikipedia bot that work on interwikis. Bot is operated by ru:User:Emaus. It has about 20 flags in the other wiki projects (SUL)
Thanks! --Emaus 14:15, 18 июнь 2010 (UTC)
- Done on Meta. --Dferg 21:28, 25 июнь 2010 (UTC)
Bot operator is Jackie. I need bot flag for my bot account JackieBot. It's purpose is set/fix interiwki on the new/changed pages from large wiki and commonscat links on the category namespace. Bot engine is pywikipedia with regular updates and manual assist on interwiki conflict. Now flagged on the 50 wikipedia projects (see SUL). -- Jackie 04:41, 24 январь 2011 (UTC)
- Done --Iltever 06:50, 24 январь 2011 (UTC)
Bot operator is Sreejithk2000. I need bot flag for my bot account SreeBot. I will be running the pywikipedia framework script interwiki.py to fix interwiki links. The script will be updated regularly and will not be fixing interwiki conflicts. Now flagged in most Indian language wikipedia projects (see SUL) and has a trial run flag in English Wikipedia. --Sreejithk2000 12:29, 25 январь 2011 (UTC)
- Done --Iltever 17:49, 25 январь 2011 (UTC)
Bot policy[кодну тюрлендир]
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 17:22, 30 апрель 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't see that this wiki already adopted the botpolicy, but on meta this not yet registered, so please local users please what tell your wish is. Carsrac 18:54, 30 апрель 2010 (UTC)
Bot flag[кодну тюрлендир]
Can you give a bot flag to some bots ? :
(But all must have a User Page !)
And to those bots, but they must modify their name : a bot must have the word » Bot » in its name :
--Budelberger 15:13, 20 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- Loveless has a global account. What should I do? --Iltever 19:51, 20 январь 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for all (see here and here). We have an other (another) one : Ebrambot ; see here.
- A bot must have the word « bot » ( or « Bot ») in its name (not « -bo T », as « Purbo T » does) ; it's a general rule ; a bot "botless" is an outlaw ; such is the so-called « Loveless » ; « What should I do? »… : an outlaw must be blocked. --Budelberger 21:38, 20 январь 2011 (UTC) (). (In fact, we need two - VolkovBot, TXiKiBoT – or three – Luckas-bot, EmausBot – bots only…)
- Thanks. We have some rules ; « Loveless » doesn't respect those rules ; « Loveless » is arrogant ; I think it would be better for it to learn those rules while its bot is blocked, here, where we don't need such ruleless arrogant users. --Budelberger 13:24, 21 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- Done, İ've blocked it for two weeks. Thank you for your help and contribution. --Iltever 20:52, 21 январь 2011 (UTC)
Bot approvals (bis)[кодну тюрлендир]
My own opinion :
- Before requesting a bot flag, User must create his own account ; this account may be a redirection or a soft redirection ;
- User must ensure that his bot has the three letters « bot » (capital letters or not) in its name ; « Amirobot », « TXiKiBoT », « VolkovBot », « Ptbotgourou », etc. are correct names ; « Loveless » (botless name), « Purbo T » (space), etc., are incorrect names ;
- User must create a User Page for his bot ; this Page can't be a redirection ;
- User must answer within N days (N= 3 ?) to any question written on his bot Talk Page ; an Administrateur may block User's bot if User does not answer to krc-Users. krc-Users are lovely people ; they don't love arrogant Users.
- « Cosmetic change bots » are forbidden on krc.Wikipedia.
Budelberger 21:21, 21 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- Everything's exact. İ agree and accept. --Iltever 22:48, 21 январь 2011 (UTC)
Those bots need a User Page for their Owner :
- Almabot Nakor
- Dinamik-bot Dinamik
- Ebrambot Ebraminio
- HRoestBot Hannes Röst
- KamikazeBot Karol007
- Kgsbot Kiran Gopi
- MastiBot Masti
- Memty Bot Memty
- Mjbmrbot Mjbmr
- Robbot Andre Engels
- Sahimrobot Sahim
- ZéroBot Toto Azéro
Those bots need an account (then a User Page) for their Owner :
- Amirobot Ladsgroup
- ChuispastonBot Grimlock
- DirlBot Chesnok
- Movses-bot Movses
- MystBot Myst
- Thijs!bot Thijs!
I think it would be better to block them until their Owner create an account (and a User Page).
Irregular bot (no Owner account, incorrect name) :
See here how arrogant can be some Users ; if they don't want to waste their time in krc.Wikipedia, krc.Wikipedia doesn't need them.
Budelberger 01:46, 22 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
Bot without flag needing an Owner account :
Bots without flag needing an Owner User Page :
Bots without flag, Owner User Page nor any edits… :
Budelberger 02:25, 22 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- Done, İ've blocked all of them forever. --Iltever 18:32, 22 январь 2011 (UTC)
- It's incredible. I let you a message on your user page. Grimlock 14:14, 23 январь 2011 (UTC)
- If you have no time to create an Account, and a User Page, and a Talk Page for your bot where krc Wikipedians can report problems, don't waste it in krc.Wikipedia ; we have already enough lovely bot Owners and bots working well. --Budelberger 14:41, 23 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- İ think that bot approvals should be rethink. İ've unblocked all bots with flags. --Iltever 17:29, 23 январь 2011 (UTC)
- Who asked for some bot flags ? Me ; before new bot approvals ; to have an Owner account, an Owner Page, a bot Page and Talk Page is to cruel for some of Our Beloved Leaders ? Are you afraid of them, the so-called Darkoneko (a very old krc.Wikipedian) and others ? Good bye, and so long. Ask them to help you in krc.Wp building. --Budelberger 18:21, 23 январь 2011 (UTC) ().
- You should not have to react so harshly... There is not just bot policy in krc.wp, you could help in many other things... --Iltever 18:48, 23 январь 2011 (UTC)
- Operator : Hedwig in Washington
- Automatic or Manually Assisted : automatic
- Programming Language(s) : Python (pywikipedia), daily update
- Function Summary : Interwiki, Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel-Category so it can be used properly and easy. Double redirects will be added shortly
- Already has a bot flag (Y/N) : Yes: DE, EN, FR, SL, AR, NL, TH, UDM, TT, NN, KA, DA, BE-X-OLD, BAT-SMG, ARZ and LB, others pending. see here
- Function Details : just using the standard interwiki.py; parameters: -auto -all - log -catr
I humbly request bot status on this wiki in order to update Interwiki, and improve Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel so it can be used properly and easy by everyone.
Thank you for consideration! --Hedwig in Washington 07:02, 6 сентябрь 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for flagging! :-) --Hedwig in Washington 23:02, 6 сентябрь 2011 (UTC)